!MK-The Parody:Episode3! !MK-The Parody:Episode3!

brilliant like beer!

man your movies are good and this was the besat,really make another one.its like a very violent masterpeice that moves and stuff.its really good and it really dosent need voices,dont lose that style!

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

awesome

knowing that you are my favorite game disigners,i knew this was gonna be awsome from to start.and it was.and you used my favorite song from yoshi's island(the purple yoshi song i call it).voices were great humor was great and it all kept the mario style.you guys rock(espiecialy you majjin).keep up the great work,and make a yoshi's island flash(besides yoshi's island contest).

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

this is the best flash ever

it was awseome.workit became my favorite song and i bought CD.but your sound effects were um a little lacky because u no chimbs a better drum effects.but was the best.use more daft punk music like,cresendolls.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

STage 13

this is a good game.no a great game.but when i get to stage 13 Those giant black things are crazy hard.

#Fading Fast# #Fading Fast#

1 word

Wozorz!!
this is phenominal.keep up the great work.you sir, have just inspired me to keep working on my music.
this is great.
i cant even say how impressed i am.

Virtruvius1 responds:

Really?! Wow. I'm surprised. It was my best so far but still. Thanks! You have just inspired me to keep at it as well XD I still feel lightyears away from guys like CNB though :P